Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, very easy dip. Great for parties. Also good as a sandwich spread. For healtier version use low-fat cheese.
- 1 (24 ounce) carton large curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, sauteed
- 1 (4 g) envelope beef bouillon
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- chips or crackers or assorted fresh vegetable
- Blend all ingredients until smooth (add a little more milk if a thinner consistency is desired) and chill (about 2 hours).
very good. I left out the horseradish, as I'm not really a fan of it. But otherwise it had a great flavor! thanks!