Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, Diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, Diced, Use All
- 1⁄4 cup radish, Diced
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix the cucumber, green onion, and radishes together then blend in the cottage cheese and sour cream.
- Add the celery salt and pepper blending all of the ingredients well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Pita Bread Triangles, Potato Skins, Seafood, Turnips,
- Bok Choy
Great! Very flavorful. Especially yummy on whole wheat crackers.
Very nice veggie dip for a light summer lunch or snack. I did add bit of curry and it was great. I will make this again for sure.
Made this as part of the Adopted Recipe Swap today! It is a very light dip, well suited for summer and brunch appetizers. I'd use it with pita and veggie dippers such as endive or cucumber and zucchini rounds. Tasty! A bit of roasted garlic or curry powder might be a good addition, too.