Prep 12 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A delicious light dessert. Takes about 2 mins to prepare. Prep time listed is for overnight chilling.
- 1 (500 ml) container cottage cheese
- 1 package orange Jell-O, (or any other flavour)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container Cool Whip
- In large bowl mix Cottage Cheese, Jell-o crystals and crushed pineapple together.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Just before serving add Cool Whip and mix thoroughly.
I love this dessert, I've had it made for me several times. It is good with canned mandarin oranges added as well.. mmm
people that like the watergate salad will probably like this her iranian rice recipe is differnt than mine but looked good also will be trying