Recipe by MTDavids
This recipe comes from the Babbling Brook Inn in Santa Cruz, CA. I got the recipe from Mastercook. This is a great breakfast with homemade rolls or bread on the side. One of our family favorites.
- 453.59 g hot monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 158.51 ml milk
- 158.51 ml flour
- 317.03 ml cottage cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 78.07 ml breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9" X 9" baking dish and place cheese in the bottom.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, flour, cottage cheese, and melted butter.
- Pour mixture over cheese in baking dish and.
- sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until eggs are done.