5 hrs 45 mins
A delicious unleavened recipe. Perfect for breakfast or to serve with soups. Omit the sugar and lemon from the glaze for a savory version. Prep time includes 4+ hours of refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and cheese until light and fluffy.
- 2Add flour.
- 3Mix until dough forms.
- 4Wrap dough tightly in wax paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Divide dough into thirds.
- 6Return other portions to refrigerator.
- 7Roll dough into 10 inch circle on well-floured board.
- 8Cut into 8 wedges.
- 9Roll each into crescent starting at wide end.
- 10Repeat with remaining dough.
- 11Bake on lightly greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12While croissants are baking, prepare glaze.
- 13Drizzle glaze or brush on tops of warm croissants.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (1081 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 140.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g