Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are my favorite cookie next to chocolate chip. This is the only crisp cookie I like. They are so buttery and taste wonderful with a cup of coffee. You do not taste the cottage cheese at all, so if you hate cottage cheese, you'll never taste it.
- Blend butter& cottage cheese thoroughly in mixing bowl.
- Gradually add sifted dry ingredients.
- After mixed, form into a roll.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill several hours or overnight.
- Slice thinly and bake on a buttered baking sheet at 350 degrees until lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes.