Recipe by nashiellyv
Low fat alternative to a regular cheesecake. I made this for my husband who is a diabetic and he loved it. Original recipe calls for brown sugar but I substituted the brown sugar with splenda.
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 lemon juice
- 2 cups strawberries (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and line a 7" round cake pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whiz cottage cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Whisk together cottage cheese, yogurt, flour, sugar, salt and eggs until well combined. Add lemon juice and strawberries and stir well.
- Pour batter into prepared tin and bake 30-40 minutes, until just set.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes. Serve hot or chilled.