Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The cottage cheese makes these some of the most tender, moist, and tasty burgers you will ever try. This is adapted from "The Pleasures of Gas Grilling".
- 1 cup cottage cheese (I use no or low fat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- Combine all ingredients and shape into six patties.
- Cook on grill preheated to medium high for 5 - 6 minutes on each side.
I wish this recipe would have worked with ground turkey! But they just fell apart in the George Foreman. What a bummer-but I am posting this just so anyone else doesn't make the same mistake!
I used chive flavored cream cheese. It was very good!
MMMMM! These burgers were very moist and tasty. They did kinda fall apart but I cooked stovetop so it wasnt an issue. Thanks for sharing:)