Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from Kraft and made a different, low-carb breakfast. Serve this with fresh fruit on the side for a delicious and quick breakfast for 2.
- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- 6 slices shaved smoked turkey breast
- 2 tomatoes, slices (1/4 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried chopped chives
- Top each of the toasted muffin halves with 3 slices shaved turkey breast, 1 tomato slice and 1/4 cup of the cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste and chives. Enjoy.
This was an interesting twist on breakfast. It had decent flavor, but did need something to give it a zing. Next time I might try some other herbs.