Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup cream-style cottage cheese (6 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons watercress, chopped
- 2 tablespoons stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 8 slices white bread or 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Blend together and chill in refrigerator the cottage cheese, water cress, and olives.
- Rinse and cut away stem ends from the tomatoes.
- Cut tomatoes into eight slices and set aside.
- Set out on a flat working surface 8 slices of toast.
- Spread 4 slices with the cottage cheese mixture.
- Arrange 2 tomato slices on each.
- Top with remaining slices.