Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This can be served as a side dish or main course.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked
- Saute onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk and mustard.
- Cook until thickened.
- Stir in cheeses, lemon juice, then noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Nice easy, tasty supper, this will definitely become a regular in our household. Thanks Lucy.
Very easy and tasted great:) I make this all the time for my toddler and I.. lots of protein for her, and me:)
Great recipe! However, I did eliminate the flour and lemon juice and it still was very tasty.