Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh Seasonal Fruit and Cottage Cheese make a good lite breakfast. Blood Orange Balsamic Glaze infuses a tart flavor into the fresh fruit.
- 1 cantaloupe (Peeled, Seeded, Sliced Thin)
- 2 kiwi (Peeled, Sliced)
- 2 pints strawberries (Sliced in half)
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes (Sliced 1/4-inch)
- 16 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic glaze (Blood Orange)
- Chill salad plates for 10 minute.
- Assemble the plates.
- Place 4 cantaloupe slices on each plate.
- Place 2 sliced tomatoes in center and top each with a scoop (#24) or about 2 ounces low-fat cottage cheese.
- Place 4 sliced strawberries and 2 sliced kiwi on plates.
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze over fresh fruit.
- Garnish plates with fresh mint leaves.
- Chef Note: Use any Balsamic Glaze you like.