Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes or 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, raw
- 1 cup peach, fresh,sliced
- 3⁄4 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 3 teaspoons almonds, slivered
- Add cottage cheese to middle of plate or bowl.
- Placed prepared fruit on the outside of the cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle almonds onto cottage cheese and fruit.
- Eat cold.
I've always loved fruit with cottage cheese and this was very refreshing. A lovely combination of fruits and I loved the crunch of the sliced almonds on top.