Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet but I hope to soon!
Make and share this Cottage Cheese and Dill Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin cups with liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, dillweed, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg and mix in cottage cheese, melted butter. milk and onion. Pour over dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Scoop batter into baking cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until springy to the touch in the center. Cool completely.
Great moist, spongy muffins. Love the flavor and how easy they were to put together. These stay in perfect condition for days after having been made. ZWT6
I have been making these muffins for over 30 years. This is a recipe from Elizabeth Alston's lovely book Muffins: Sixty Sweet and Savory Recipes ... From Old Favorites To New (Clarkson Potter, 1985). They are wonderful for brunch with fruit and a salad. These muffins will stick to any baking surface. You'll be very disappointed if you don't use foil liners.
These moist, savory muffins were a great combo with Swedish Scrambled Eggs for a light lunch today! Thanks for posting Michelle. Made for Zwizzle Chicks for ZWT6.