- 473.18 ml flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml dried dill
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml small curd cottage cheese (8 oz. container)
- 118.29 ml milk
- 59.16 ml melted butter
- 22.18 ml coarsely grated onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin cups with liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, dillweed, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg and mix in cottage cheese, melted butter. milk and onion. Pour over dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Scoop batter into baking cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until springy to the touch in the center. Cool completely.