- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese (8 oz. container)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coarsely grated onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin cups with liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, dillweed, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg and mix in cottage cheese, melted butter. milk and onion. Pour over dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Scoop batter into baking cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until springy to the touch in the center. Cool completely.