Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the Foodcourt column by Anjali Vellody, Weekend magazine.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 500 g cottage cheese, cubed
- 1 spring onion, washed and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 250 g broccoli, washed and broken into florets
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 maggi vegetable stock cube
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup blanched almond, cut thinly (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Saute the cottage cheese cubes in it lightly.
- Remove from wok and keep on clean paper kitchen napkins to drain.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pot.
- Saute garlic in it for a minute.
- Add spring onion and broccoli.
- Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cottage cheese cubes, cornflour blended in a little water, a vegetable stock cube, pineapple, soy amd chilli sauce.
- Stir and cook until the gravy thickens.
- Add an additional stock cube if desired now and cook until it completely dissolves.
- Sprinklee with almonds.
- Serve hot.