Nice healthy dip for kids to dip apple slices into. It would also be nice to serve at the kid's appetizer table at your next function. After school snack, accompanying a sandwich...they're gonna love it! Taken from healthykids.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice.
- 2Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- 3If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency.
- 4Serve the dip immediately or cover and chill it for up to 24 hours.
- 5Serve dip with the apple or pear slices. Makes 6 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese and Apple Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 178.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g