Recipe by jonesies
Nice healthy dip for kids to dip apple slices into. It would also be nice to serve at the kid's appetizer table at your next function. After school snack, accompanying a sandwich...they're gonna love it! Taken from healthykids.com.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
This was yummy! I used fat free cottage cheese, natural PB & no milk-didn't even bother to blend it! Just ate it with some banana. I also added Splenda. Easy & very tasty! Thank u for sharing.
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 -2 teaspoon skim milk
- 3 medium apples or 3 medium pears, cored and slic
Directions See How It's Made
- For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency.
- Serve the dip immediately or cover and chill it for up to 24 hours.
- Serve dip with the apple or pear slices. Makes 6 (2-tablespoon) servings.