Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice healthy dip for kids to dip apple slices into. It would also be nice to serve at the kid's appetizer table at your next function. After school snack, accompanying a sandwich...they're gonna love it! Taken from healthykids.com.
- For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency.
- Serve the dip immediately or cover and chill it for up to 24 hours.
- Serve dip with the apple or pear slices. Makes 6 (2-tablespoon) servings.