Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Cook the broccoli slightly; drain.
- Combine with the soup, mayonnaise, egg, onion, and cheese.
- Place in 2 (1-qt.) casseroles.
- Toss the stuffing with melted butter; spoon over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.