1/2 Photos of Cote D'azur Fruit and Greens Salad With Honey Lemon Dressing
Crystal blue water, bright sunshine, and warm air redolent with lemon blossoms; this is the French Riviera! Bring just a little of that ambiance to any dinner with this gorgeous salad. The dressing is particularly wonderful on peaches, nectarines, berries and mixed greens, but you can use any salad combination you choose. Recipe adapted from an online source.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus 2 teaspoons honey (see Homemade Lavender Honey)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (preferably from Meyer lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh lemon verbena (optional)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1To Make Dressing:.
- 2Process all ingredients in a blender until the dressing is smooth. Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
- 3Just Before Serving:.
- 4Place a handful of greens on each salad plate. Slice the peach and the nectarine, arrange slices on each salad. Sprinkle with the raspberries and the chopped lemon verbena.
- 5Drizzle each salad with honey lemon dressing, and garnish with fresh lemon verbena, lemon balm or mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cote D'azur Fruit and Greens Salad With Honey Lemon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g