Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from thatsmyhome.com, which contains that Chicken bake that you can buy at any costco Wholesale.I remember having my first bite,and enjoying eating this fresh ,hot chicken pastry on winter.
- Pre-marinate the grilled and sliced chicken breast in a small amount of Caesar dressing prior to assembly.
- Cut pizza dough into a 6 oz.
- Roll out or press dough into a 7- x 5-inch rectangle.
- Spread Caesar dressing on dough piece.
- Add marinated chicken to dough piece, along the 5-inch border.
- Cover chicken with mozzarella, green onion and chopped bacon.
- Pull the 5-inch border over the ingredients and roll tightly.
- Do not fold the ends inches The bake will continue to grow in length as you roll it out.
- Finished bake should be approximately 11 x 2 inches.
- Brush top of bake with Caesar dressing, and dredge in shredded Parmesan.
- Bake until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- I have estimated the time to make this,cause I still haven't tried to make it yet.