Found on the net and posted so that it will be easier to find when folks ask for the recipe! Prep times are guess-timates.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 for approximately 20 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- For ALMOND POPPYSEED MUFFINS: use a white cake mix, add 2 teaspoons poppyseeds, and 1 tsp almond extract.
- FOR CHOCOLATE MUFFINS: use a chocolate cake mix and stir in 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Create your own: use whatever flavor cake mix you want and add your own goodies.
- Other suggestions:.
- + French vanilla cake mix and fresh raspberries.
- + Lemon cake mix and poppyseed.
- + Spice cake mix with cinnamon/sugar topping.