1/8 Photos of Costco Muffins - Copycat
Found on the net and posted so that it will be easier to find when folks ask for the recipe! Prep times are guess-timates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- 3Bake at 375 for approximately 20 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- 4For ALMOND POPPYSEED MUFFINS: use a white cake mix, add 2 teaspoons poppyseeds, and 1 tsp almond extract.
- 5FOR CHOCOLATE MUFFINS: use a chocolate cake mix and stir in 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- 6Create your own: use whatever flavor cake mix you want and add your own goodies.
- 7Other suggestions:.
- 8+ French vanilla cake mix and fresh raspberries.
- 9+ Lemon cake mix and poppyseed.
- 10+ Spice cake mix with cinnamon/sugar topping.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Costco Muffins - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 169.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g