Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great for using up leftovers (use beef, chicken, pork or go vegetarian) Any way this is very tasty inexpensive dish to serve.
- Cabbage Salad: Mix all the ingredients together (cabbage, tomato, coriander, salt, pepper, and olive oil).
- Make this slaw just before serving the tortillas.
- Place a tbsp of the shredded meat on a warm tortilla, top with the cabbage salad.
- Top with as many hot peppers as you like.
- Roll up and serve.
- To go Vegetarian simply omit the beef and chicken as stated.
Thanks Bergy these were a hit. I had a meeting at my home with a bunch of teenagers. I tripled the recipe and I never saw people eat so fast..They wanted more. They told me, "wow something more then cookies" thats what their parents usually send to these meeting lol. So all of them were eaten and enjoyed with 3 plates of cookies left..hmmmm maybe the parents will try something new next time. Thanks again.