Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is great for using up leftovers (use beef, chicken, pork or go vegetarian) Any way this is very tasty inexpensive dish to serve.
- Cabbage Salad: Mix all the ingredients together (cabbage, tomato, coriander, salt, pepper, and olive oil).
- Make this slaw just before serving the tortillas.
- Place a tbsp of the shredded meat on a warm tortilla, top with the cabbage salad.
- Top with as many hot peppers as you like.
- Roll up and serve.
- To go Vegetarian simply omit the beef and chicken as stated.