This recipe is great for using up leftovers (use beef, chicken, pork or go vegetarian) Any way this is very tasty inexpensive dish to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb beef (optional) or 1 lb poultry, cooked and shredded (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 20 corn tortillas
- hot pickled banana peppers
- 1Cabbage Salad: Mix all the ingredients together (cabbage, tomato, coriander, salt, pepper, and olive oil).
- 2Make this slaw just before serving the tortillas.
- 3Place a tbsp of the shredded meat on a warm tortilla, top with the cabbage salad.
- 4Top with as many hot peppers as you like.
- 5Roll up and serve.
- 6To go Vegetarian simply omit the beef and chicken as stated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Costa Rican Stuffed Tortilla
Serving Size: 1 (1276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g