Recipe by Studentchef
This is from reciperewards.com and is good for a lot of different meats. I decided to put the minimun eight hours for marinading in the prep time, because there is no cooking involved, just the putting together of the ingredients for the marinade.
Top Review by Rita~
The lime really stood out this marinade. I used it on Duck breast and chicken breasts. I didn't use cilantro (DH doesn't like it)!:(
Part of my Menu #66619 Thanks for the good eats!
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup tomato juice 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in shallow non-metal dish or resealable plastic bag. Add up to 3 pounds chicken, pork or beef, turning to coat with marinade.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, turning meat occasionally, at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill meat as desired.
- Yield: 8 servings.