Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is from reciperewards.com and is good for a lot of different meats. I decided to put the minimun eight hours for marinading in the prep time, because there is no cooking involved, just the putting together of the ingredients for the marinade.
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup tomato juice 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Mix all ingredients in shallow non-metal dish or resealable plastic bag. Add up to 3 pounds chicken, pork or beef, turning to coat with marinade.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, turning meat occasionally, at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill meat as desired.
- Yield: 8 servings.
The lime really stood out this marinade. I used it on Duck breast and chicken breasts. I didn't use cilantro (DH doesn't like it)!:(
Part of my Menu #66619 Thanks for the good eats!