1/1 Photo of Costa Rican Jalapeno Pepper Steak
Ray G's Note:
I came across this recipe in Costa Rica And asked the chef for his recipe.It turned out he was also Canadian.Delicious and easy to make. Try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill, broil or pan fry steaks to your preference.
- 2In a fry pan add butter chopped onion and chopped jalapeno (if less heat wanted seed and devein peppers) and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add evaporated milk and chicken cube to pan and bring to boil stirring often.
- 4Lower heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- 5Place pre cooked steaks in sauce and heat through.
- 6Place steak on platters and pour sauce over steaks.
- 7Serve with rice and broccoli.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Costa Rican Jalapeno Pepper Steak
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 563.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef t-bone steaks