- 2 (907.18 g) can hearts of palm
- 78.07 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 78.07 ml chopped yellow bell pepper
- 14.79 ml chopped parsley
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml low sodium chicken broth (remove fat)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- ground pepper
- very small amount salt (optional)
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the hearts of palm, cut them into ½-inch pieces, and put them into a large bowl.
- Stir in the red pepper, yellow pepper, and chopped parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, chicken broth, and olive oil. Drizzle the dressing over the hearts of palm mixture and toss gently.
- Season to taste with salt (optional) and pepper.
- Line a serving bowl with lettuce leaves, spoon the salad on top and serve.