1/4 Photos of Costa-Rican Hearts of Palm Salad
From worldrecipes.com, this sounds quite delicious and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) cans hearts of palm
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth (remove fat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ground pepper
- very small amount salt (optional)
- lettuce leaf
- 1Drain the hearts of palm, cut them into ½-inch pieces, and put them into a large bowl.
- 2Stir in the red pepper, yellow pepper, and chopped parsley.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, chicken broth, and olive oil. Drizzle the dressing over the hearts of palm mixture and toss gently.
- 4Season to taste with salt (optional) and pepper.
- 5Line a serving bowl with lettuce leaves, spoon the salad on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Costa-Rican Hearts of Palm Salad
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1012.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g