1/1 Photo of Costa Rican Chilaquiles (Tortilla & Meat)
Use your imagination of this recipe, empty the fridge into the tortillas. Make it as spicy or as bland as you want
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Fill each tortilla with meat, fold in half.
- 3Dip the folded tortilla in the beaten egg and fry on a skillet in oil.
- 4Brown on both sides.
- 5Arrange the tortillas in an oven proof dish.
- 6(you can prepare the dish up to this point and do the final steps just before serving) Cover the tortillas with the tomato sauce, garlic, jalapenos and cheese.
- 7Season with salt & pepper.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot through.
- 9Serve with black beans and rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Costa Rican Chilaquiles (Tortilla & Meat)
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 884.4
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 243.0 mg
- Sodium 2724.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: