Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the June edition of Cosmopolitan. This looked different from the other sangria recipes posted because it does not contain wine, but rather vodka, rum, champagne, and brandy. Looks delicious! I can't wait to try it!
- 6 fluid ounces vanilla vodka
- 6 fluid ounces orange-flavored rum
- 8 fluid ounces champagne
- 4 fluid ounces peach brandy
- 8 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- In a 32 oz.
- pitcher, combine vodka, rum, champagne, brandy, and cranberry juice.
- Serve over ice with sliced peaches, oranges, cherries, and mint leaves.
- Servings are approximate.
This was first attempt with a Sangria recipe, always thought they sounded so delicious. I spent quite a bit of money on this recipe only to be mildy dissappointed. IMO this drink was entirely too strong, but what did I expect with 4 types of alcohol :o) If anyone else has any variations on this particular recipe, please post :o)