Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing summer time adult treat.
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila (Jose Cuervo Tropina recommended)
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce cranberry juice
- 3⁄4 ounce pineapple juice
- lime slice (to garnish)
- Squeeze and drop lime wedges into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the tequila, Cointreau, and juices.
- Fill the shaker with ice, cap it, and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a tall glass along with the ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
What a fabulous drink. As I haven't been able to drink for several years, I found it a little strong, so used 3 ounces each cranberry & pineapple juice. This made 2 wonderful drinks. Thanks PanNan for this great, easy drink.
Delicious. I like the color of this drink. I pour everything in the glass after shaking it. It was more beautiful.