Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We were making cosmos and came up with this by adding raspberry vodka. This has a nice amount of raspberry flavor and its all from the vodka. Serve in chilled glasses.
- 4 fluid ounces smirnoff raspberry vodka, chilled in freezer
- 1 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 3 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 2 frozen raspberries
- 2 slices fresh limes
- Put all ingredients into a shaker add as much ice as you can and give a good shake.
- Pour straight up or over ice.
- Garnish with lime slices and frozen raspberries which helps keep it chilled.
Perfect! I did use Finlandia blueberry vodka, just great.
Delicious cosmo! I rimmed my martini glasses with a sugar and lime zest mixture (mix in a mini food processor). This would definitely help with some of the tartness that people are mentioning, but I can never have enough lime juice. The frozen raspberries were a fun addition. Will definitely make these again!
Love it! Used white cranberry juice the second time around, and it was perfect!