Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe I use Grand Marnier. Which brings this elegant drink yet to a higher level!
- 4 fluid ounces your best vodka, chilled in freezer
- 1 fluid ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 fresh lime, juice of
- 3 fluid ounces cranberry juice, well chilled
- frozen cranberries
- Put all ingredients into a shaker add as much ice as you can and give a good shake.
- Pour straight up or over ice.
- Garnish with lime slices and frozen cranberries which helps keep it chilled.
Changed it a bit. Cut the ingredients in half for one martini. Instead of the lime juice, I substituted a lime squeeze in the bottom of the martini glass. I also substituted pomegranate juice for the cranberry. Wonderful!!!
Fantastic! Just the kind of recipe I was looking for! I did use less vodka and more cranberry juice and Grand Marnier, and garnished with lime instead of cranberries. Thank you!
Very good. I made a pitcher of them for an election 2008 Obama-McCain party in the South of France. It was everyone's first Cosmopolitan and they loved it. The only vodka I had was Grey Goose, which made sublime Cosmos, but that isn't going to happen any time soon again, regular vodka is more than called for here, the Grand Marnier is what makes these special.