Recipe by grandma2969
use small 3" cans...choice of crumbs is up to you...try cookie, graham cracker, cake etc...
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup cookie crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare crust by rubbing inside of can with margarine and pressing crumbs on sides and bottom of can.CHILL while preparing batter.
- beat cream cheese till smooth and add sour cream and egg, mix well.
- Blend in melted white chocoalte and remaining ingredients.Batter might stiffen as it cools.
- Pour equal amounts into prepared cans.
- Bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes or tap the flat side of your finger on the side of can.center should still be jiggly and edges are semi-set.DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour.
- run smooth knife around inside of can and invert onto saucer.
- Invert onto serving plate, crumb side down.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with sliced fruit and whipped topping.