Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing martini for a hot summer day or any time. For a more refined, elegant presentation, you can make a White Cosmopolitan by substituting white cranberry juice for the red cranberry juice. From 101 Martinis by Kim Haasarud.
- 2 ounces red cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1 orange twist, for garnish
- Combine the cranberry juice, vodka, Cointreau, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Uhh......YUM! This is so good, love it! I really like that you can taste the lime juice in it. Great drink, thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
So yummy. I used lime vodka. Thanks for posting :) Made for When it's hot tag game