Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite drink. I make a double batch in the shaker with plenty of ice. My SIL loves these and we make them often, perfect drink to take out to the hot tub.
- 2 1⁄4 fluid ounces vodka (Stolichnaya)
- 1 1⁄8 fluid ounces dekuyper triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce lime juice (I love fresh)
- strain into Martini glass.
my favorite too....though I use countreau instead of triple sec, it makes it a little sweeter...
I'm very domestic and my usual is Tide with a splash of Downey. Nice change.
The ingredient and proportions are just perfect. Highly recommend using fresh lime juice. Delish!