Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe served at O'Donoghue's Tavern in Nyack, NY
- 3 ounces vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, freshly squeezed
- 1 dash white cranberry juice, to taste
- orange zest (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously, at least 20 times.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- To set the orange zest on fire, cut it slightly in the middle, and squeeze ot the oil while holding it near a lit match.
- Drop the flaming peel into the drink.