- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups citrus-infused vodka (or orange juice)
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur (or orange juice)
- 4 cups 100% cranberry juice or 4 cups cranberry blend juice
- orange peel, garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, place limeade concentrate and powdered sugar. Cover; blend on high speed until well mixed. Add vodka and orange liqueur (or orange juices). Cover; blend until well mixed.
- Cover; freeze at least 8 hours until slushy. Stir before serving and pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
- (This looks nice poured into a martini glass with a strip of orange peel in the bottom of each glass.).