Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a frozen version of the popular Cosmopolitan martini, with a nonalcoholic version as well.
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups citrus-infused vodka (or orange juice)
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur (or orange juice)
- 4 cups 100% cranberry juice or 4 cups cranberry blend juice
- orange peel, garnish (optional)
- In blender, place limeade concentrate and powdered sugar. Cover; blend on high speed until well mixed. Add vodka and orange liqueur (or orange juices). Cover; blend until well mixed.
- Cover; freeze at least 8 hours until slushy. Stir before serving and pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
- (This looks nice poured into a martini glass with a strip of orange peel in the bottom of each glass.).
Found this in the Betty Crocker Outdoor cookbook. Absolutely delicious treat on a hot day!
I made this and it was great! I was spending lots of money on a prepackaged version from Pamper Chef. This tastes better and is so easy to make! Thanks for the recipe!!