Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These Jello Shots are probably my favorite. Great to serve for a girls night in.
- 3 ounces cranberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup orange-infused vodka, I like to use Absolut Mandarin
- Mix Jello and boiling water till completely disolved.
- Add cold water and vodka.
- Pour into shot containers.
- Chill 4 hours and enjoy.
These were great! I made them to share at a Halloween party, and they were goners! I did used Smirnoff orange, but followed directions as stated. And a beautiful ruby red color! Thanks for sharing, Sam's Mom! Made for Fall PAC 2011.