Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in a magazine called Shortcut to Holiday Cooking...I love a good Cosmo and thought this would be perfect to serve at any gathering I have...Putting here for safe keeping as I am always on Recipezaar and forget what cookbook I had a recipe in...
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed, use (3/4 cup)
- 4 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 2 cups orange-infused vodka
- 1⁄3 cup orange liqueur
- ice cube
- limes (optional) or orange slice (optional)
- In a pitcher or punch bowl, combine cranberry juice and limeade concentrate. Slowly pour lemon-lime beverage down side of pitcher. Add vodka and liqueur; stir gently to mix.
- Serve over ice. If desired, garnish each servince with lime or orange slices.
I made this for our Christmas party this past weekend and had to make 3 extra batches! It's delicious!