Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful martini that I had at a Bistro in Grand Rapids MI. It is clear and they put fresh blueberries and a black raspberry in it as garnish. It is sweet but oh oh so yummy... Use a good quality vodka and orange liquour such as 3 olives vodka and grand Marnier.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces grape vodka
- 2 1⁄2 oiunce orange liquor
- 3 ounces white cranberry juice
- 2 fresh blueberries and black berries (to garnish)
- Fill a vodka shaker full of ice.
- Add the liqour and juice and shake well.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
- Sit and enjoy!