Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from BettyCrocker.com and have been asked to make these for many a social event. Everyone loves them! This recipe makes a moist, fluffy muffin; Be sure to use very ripe bananas to get the banana flavor.
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups mashed very ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Beat egg slightly in mixing bowl.
- Mash bananas and deposit in mixing bowl.
- Combine rest of ingredients with egg and banana until just moist.
- Spoon mixture into 12 paper muffin cups or pour directly into greased muffin pan Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Fantastic muffins and so easy! I added a little milk because my bananas weren't overripe; also used brown sugar because I was out of white. My daughter loved these and she's a very picky eater - thanks!
These were very good! I only had one banana, and I added about a tablespoon of milk to make the batter more moist. They were easy to make and I will definately use this recipe again.
These are very good, but my 12 muffins were pretty small. I think this really makes 10 good-sized muffins. I used reduced fat/heart smart Bisquick & only had regular-size chocolate chips on hand. DH loved these; the flavor is very good. I baked mine about 2 minutes too long - I think 15 minutes is the perfect baking time.