Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was given a small bottle of Alize Gold Passion Liqueur as a gift and had no idea what to do with it. We tried a few recipes and this one came out as the winner, from Vodka Recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces alize gold passion liqueur
- 1 ounce citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and serve.
I used plain vodka cause I didn't have citrus-infused vodka. It's yummy and potent. Thanks Amanda :) Made for beverage tag.