Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 mins
A yummy treat that's both sweet and salty. It's been dubbed Christmas Crack by my co-workers because I make it every year for them at Christmas and because it is so addictive. Enjoy!
- 18 ounces white chocolate (Bar or Chips)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces popped unflavored popcorn
- 12 5⁄8 ounces milk chocolate, m&ms (one bag)
- 1⁄2 lb pretzel stick
- 4 1⁄2 ounces wheat Chex cereal
- 6 1⁄2 ounces regular Chex cereal
- Melt While Chocolate in a ceramic dish in the microwave for approximately 2 minute.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir White Chocolate to finish melting and remove lumps.
- Fold in White Chocolate into the mix in the large bowl, thoroughly.
- Line 2 regular cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Pour mix over lined cookie sheets, to about 1 inch thick.
- Move sheets into fridge to cool.
- Once cool break apart into small chunks and store in zip top bags.