Recipe by The Obvious Cook
You can also make this rolls with shredded pork for a little different flavor.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded chicken
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12 ounce) containermango pico de gallo
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chicken just enough to shred or pull apart.
- Mix together chicken, corn, black beans and pico.
- Fill each tortilla with mixture and fold into a burrito. Secure with a toothpick.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add oil and pan frhy chimichangas until golden brown on each side. Drain on a dish lined with paper towels.
- Top chimichangas with sour cream and serve!