Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is cute and great for a halloween dinner. Very tasty
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2 black olives
- corn kernel
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, ketchup, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and minced onion.
- Form into the shape of a body and place in a baking dish.
- Place two olives on the head for eyes.
- Use corn for teeth and a strip of pimento for the mouth.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce around the body.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.