Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
from the S&W Real Whole Egg Mayonnaise website
- 1 barbecue rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cashews, chopped coarsely
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, sliced thinly
- 1 large lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1 cup s&w real whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Whisk ingredients for dressing in a large bowl.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken. Slice meat thickly.
- Add chicken, nuts and apricots to dressing. Toss to combine.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter. Top with capsicum and chicken mixture.
A tasty and different kind of chicken salad. The apricots and cashews offset the curry beautifully. This recipe easily feeds six. I did cut the mayo to 3/4 of a cup. Thanks so much for the post.