Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe. I have no idea why it tastes so good but as someone wise once said - "the best margaritas have beer in them." I also hate hate hate mix so these are perfect. Enjoy and be careful - these pack quite a punch!!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces tequila
- 12 ounces white wine (zinfandel works best)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Corona beer
- Empty limeade concentrate into pitcher.
- Use limeade can to measure tequila; fill can with tequila and add to pitcher.
- Fill limeade can with white wine; add to pitcher.
- Gently pour in 1 bottle of Corona.
- Stir and serve on ice!