Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really like a salsa.
Make and share this Corom Chatni or Indian Fresh Mango Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium slightly underripe mango
- 1 fresh jalapeno, sliced into thin rings
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon salt 1/8 t ground cayenne pepper
- Cut the flesh of the mango away from the large seed inside. Cut the mango into paper-thin slices.
- Place in bowl. Add the chile, coriander, salt, and cayenne, and toss gently.
- Let the chutney marinate in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours before serving.