Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Pillsbury Quick! Ready in 25 minutes.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (10 ounce) packageprebaked thin italian prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 450'. In a 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked, drain. Stir in sandwich sauce and corn. Cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Spoon beef mixture evenly onto crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
My family really enjoyed this. I will be making again.