Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great way to use up leftover Roast Beef. My brother especialy requested this recipe from my mother when he moved in with his fiance.
- 1 (10 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced roast beef
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Mix cornbread mix, cream corn, eggs, & milk.
- Pour 1/2 batter into 8 x 8 square pan.
- Spread cheese, roast beef, & pickle relish on top.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 35 minutes at 350.
- Simmer all sauce ingredients until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over indivdual servings.
- Can easily be doubled.